Monday, July 2, 2012

Intro


Hi Everybody,

My name is John O'Connor and this is my new blog.  Since I am new to the blogging world, this here is my first post ever.  So to get the ball rolling, here are a few things about myself:

-I am a father, husband and lover of sports and the outdoors.

-I am extremely passionate about healthy aging, living a healthy lifestyle, helping others and spreading awareness in terms of hearing loss, causes and prevention.

-I am a huge Boston Red Sox and Celtics fan!

-I have a loving wife and son and it is a dream come true to watch our family grow each day.

Thanks for the visit,

John

2 comments:

  1. Do you have personal experience with hearing loss?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dark Angel..I personally am not affected by hearing loss but my father and grandfathers are along with a few other family members and friends. I feel that there is a general lack of understanding around hearing loss and it is our job to try and spread awareness where we can.

    ReplyDelete